We are a family run group of 28 pharmacies. Both directors of this expanding group are pharmacists.
Many of our pharmacy managers were pre-regs with us and they continue to provide a friendly and efficient service.
We have a pre-reg opportunities, stating in July 2018, across the group including Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Slough and Swindon.
For a full list of our locations please see www.hamcparland.co.uk/stores
Our Pre-Registration Programme:
A varied programme to enable you to:
- Get valuable experience of community pharmacy in a friendly working environment
- Meet the required GPhC competencies
- Learning with experienced tutors whilst working in branches on the high street, in health centres or in residential areas
- Management & retail experience
- First aid course
- Off-the-job training workshops including:
- Law and ethics
- Drug tariff
- OTC advice
- Pre-reg exam training
- Training days from pharmaceutical companies including Johnson & Johnson and Ceuta
Opportunity to rotate through our other branches to experience
- Travel clinics
- Prescribing pharmacist clinics
Salary and hours:
- Salary £24,000 / year
- 20% Staff discount
- 5 day working week (Monday - Friday)
- 4 weeks paid annual leave and Bank Holidays
- No compulsion to stay with the company after your training
If you are a pharmacy student seeking preregistration training with McParlands Pharmacy, please complete an application form and email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to: Mr K. Patel, H A McParland Chemists Ltd, 306 Trelawney Avenue, Langley, Berkshire, SL3 7UB.
We do not have any vacancies at present. However, if you wish to be considered for any future vacancies, please complete an application form and email with your CV to email@example.com or post to 'The Manager' at your local McParlands Pharmacy.