Travel Vaccinations and Advice.
Our travel clinic can provide travel vaccinations and anti-malarial tablets tailored to you without the need for you to see your Dr face to face.
How it works.
If you are traveling outside the UK you could get ill if you are exposed to diseases which we do not normally have in the UK.
Our team can advise you on how to minimise these risks by providing you with vaccinations and antimalarials tailored to the area you will be visiting.
Our service offers the following vaccinations:
- Hepatitis A*
- Hepatitis B
- Japanese encephalitis
- Meningitis ACWY
- Tick-borne enephalitis
- Yellow fever
We also recommend you ensure that your childhood immunisations are up to date to protect you against diseases like:
- Measles, mumps and rubella (MMR)
- Diphtheria, tetanus and polio (DTP)*
If you are not sure of your vaccination history please check with your GP.
*These may be available for free on the NHS. Check with your GP
As you can see from the list we can provide you cover against most diseases arising from travel, however to help work out which vaccinations and antimalarials you may want to consider please provide us with the following information:
- Which regions you'll be visiting
- What activities you'll be doing
- Your age and general health
- When you will be departing for travel (Ideally you should see us six to eight weeks before travelling, but we may still be able to help if you're leaving sooner)
- How many people are traveling
- Age of travellers ( The service is suitable for adults and children aged two and over)
Contact us to book your Travel Clinic.
If you are interested in this service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
One of our team will then get back to you to arange an appointment.
Our Travel Vaccinations Service is provided by our in house team of pharmacists. The service is operated on site at one of our many stores which stretch along the M4 corridor please use our STORE LOCATOR to find your local store.